Eucalan Wool Wash 100ml
Hand-washing your woollens with Eucalan
- Add Eucalan to basin.
- Fill basin with tepid water (30ºC).
- Insert article to be washed and soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Squeeze article to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- Squeeze out excess water by hand or give a short light spin in the washing machine.
- Dry naturally on a washing line or lay on a dry towel away from direct sunlight.
100ml are enough for approximately 20 hand washes.
For more details and washing tips visit www.eucalan.com.
Out of stock