What are Cookies?
Most websites use small text files called cookies to help customise your user experience – they are stored by the browser (e.g. Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer) and are used for a range of (mostly valid) purposes:
- Analysis of visitor behaviour (known as ‘analytics’)
- To personalise pages and remember visitor preferences
- To manage shopping carts in online stores
- To track people across websites and deliver targeted advertising
1. Google Analytics – these are used by us to analyse overall visitor trends to our site.
2. Facebook – to make it easier for you to share information about our website.
3. cc_cookie_accept – to remember your cookie preferences for the next time you visit.
Specific cookies on this website
We use the following specific cookies:
__utma – used by Google Analytics
__utmb – used by Google Analytics
__utmc – used by Google Analytics
__utmz – used by Google Analytics
datr – used by Facebook
cc_cookie_accept – to remember your cookie preferences for the next time you visit.
Third Party Cookies
You can block cookies directly from your browser, usually found under Tools / Options / Privacy. Alternatively you can learn more about it on AboutCookies.org
You can delete cookies directly from your browser. To learn how to delete cookies visit AboutCookies.org