DEADLINE FOR COMPETITION ENTRIES: SUNDAY, 5TH OCTOBER!
Do you love wool and enjoy riding a bike? Then you’ve got the two perfect attributes for our Wool Cycle competition – and you could win a fantastic Skye Weavers prize!
The competition starts now – here’s how:
1. Get somebody to take a photo of you on your bike, wearing something woollen. This could be anything from a scarf or a knitted jumper to tweed boots and a fancy woollen hat. Let your imagination run wild and leave no doubt as to how much fun it is to be wearing wool!
2. Send this picture to us via email or bring it along to our weaving shed on the Isle of Skye. You are welcome to include a brief caption.
3. In the time leading up to the Campaign for Wool’s Wool Week (6th of October to 12th 2014), we will choose the best photos, which will go on the Wool Cycle shortlist and be featured on our website.
4. During Wool Week you will be able to vote for all shortlisted photos, either online or at our weaving shed.
- You, a bike and something woollen are in the picture.
- You can enter a maximum of 3 pictures.
- Minimum age for entrants and photos: 16 years
- By sending us the picture/caption, you are giving us permission to publish them in connection with the competition (e.g. Facebook & Twitter). We won’t publish your personal details.
Spread the word! Share your picture on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest using the hashtag #woolcycle
With best wishes from the pedal-loom.
Andrea & Roger